[Hellsgate] Queens Champion

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Sun May 5 18:26:00 PDT 2013

Oh NO!
Well Hades!
I would be willing to participate in a meal plan. I thought it being that close we would have a gould group showing. I will be bringing 3 Kegs of beer 1 for the Royal Pavilion, 1 for the Tavern, and 1 for out Camp, as well as some young Mead. I also have to Cart a bunch of Ice onto site, So most of my food will be along the lines of Snack type stuff as i wont have a whole bunch of room left. Looks like i will be doing Sandwhiches and snacks.

Unless of course we Shanghai more Members into joining us

YIS,
Stephan