[Hellsgate] Queens Champion

Chris Zakes dontivar at gmail.com
Mon May 6 08:39:35 PDT 2013

At 10:18 AM 5/6/2013, you wrote:

>Good Gentles, My thanks to you all for your swift responses! Maybe
>this is an excellent opportunity to learn about and explore the
>world of rapier combat. Will we have the loaner gear there? In
>service, Cataldo

You could certainly watch some of the best rapier fighters in the
kingdom at this tournament, and (if you can borrow the loaner gear)
you might be able to pick up some pointers if there are pickup fights
afterwards, but realistically, fighter practice is a *much* better
venue for an introduction to a fighting style than a major kingdom tournament.

If you can manage to come down to Bryn Gwlad's fighter practice on
Tuesday evenings, there are typically four or five White Scarves and
a similar number of cadets available to introduce you to rapier
fighting. http://bryn-gwlad.ansteorra.org/whereweare.php

         -Tivar Moondragon