[Hellsgate] newcomer to the list

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu May 9 09:42:18 PDT 2013

Fionn,
Welcome to Hellsgate and back to the SCA.  We look forward to seeing you
soon. Please come out and meet us, you do not have to be a lurker. We
love having new people.  Commander's Crucible is in June and in Belton.
There will be a number of things going on. I will let the
Autocrat/Hospitaler give you all the other details.  If you have any
questions please feel free to post them.
Do you fight? Heavy or Rapier?  So many questions...lol  Tell us a bit
about yourself.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal   Hellsgate