[Hellsgate] newcomer to the list

Andy Berry amberry76 at gmail.com
Fri May 10 09:39:07 PDT 2013

thanks for the welcome back. when i say "lurking", its because i dont talk
alot. im just seeing whats going on. i work 2nd shift so coming out at
night is a no go. im off on friday and saturday nights, so i can make an
event, but the midweek stuff is out. i used to play with tempio, then tir
medoin. i dabbled a bit with viking invasion. ill do what i can when i can.
all for now.
Fionn