[Hellsgate] Crucible A&S Details

Stephanie Kohan smkohan at gmail.com
Sun May 12 20:26:37 PDT 2013

This year, I am pleased to announce there are two A&S opportunities for
Crucible artisans on June 15. Artisans may enter in either or both
challenges. Both are open to static arts, research papers, and bardic
and non-bardic performances.

Please note that as the site is primitive, we encourage artisans to
bring their own display table. A limited number of display tables will
be provided.

Email Lady Johanna van der Luyden at moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
<mailto:moas at hellsgate.ansteorra.org> to let her know you'll be
displaying or competing.

_A&S Display: _

There is no limit to the number of items an artisan may display.

Artisans are welcome to display a body of work, works in progress,
and/or finished items.

The display encourages discussion with other artisans and viewing by the
public.

_A&S Competition:_

Artisans compete to become the second Hellsgate A&S Champion.

There is no specific theme.

One (1) entry per artisan is permitted, with accompanying documentation
for judging.

Judging will be performed by a panel of Laurels.

*Please note -- if you plan to submit a crafted item for the Silent
Auction, you may enter it in the display/competition as well.*