[Hellsgate] Just a Reminder

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Tue May 14 18:52:20 PDT 2013

To the gentles, Lords, Ladies and Peers of Hellsgate does Lord Eric
Bentbow send greetings and hope that all is well with each of you.
Please remember that tomorrow evening at 8 pm is our A&S night, held at
the Killeen Community Center.  I shall be teaching a class on Medieval
Table Manners. I would ask that those who plan to attend let me know so
I may get an idea for handouts.
Also Thursday is our second Mini-Tourney and also our garb night. I
would like to see as much participation as possible. Once again the
tourney will be at the amphitheater. Let's have fun and swing some sticks!
If there are any who have questions about either, please contact myself.
Lady Johanna for A&S or Lord Valentine for the Mini-Tourney.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal  Hellsgate