[Hellsgate] Gate shifts

starryeyes1821 starryeyes1821 at aol.com
Wed May 15 06:19:57 PDT 2013

Unto the populas and volunteers of Hellsgate, I send these words.

Just a friendly reminder for those who are volunteering to work the Crucible gate shifts, Mistress Gwenneth will be coming on May 23( social night) to teach the gate class. If you have not had a gate class in the last two years,  you must be in attendance at the class in order to work gate. Taking the class also allows you to volunteer for any gate shifts for any event within the kingdom. Please be sure that if you have volunteered that you can make the class. I do greatly appreciate all of our volunteers for this. Without you, we would not be able to have the event. Thank you all for your dedicated service.

Lady Asta
Exchequer

Sent from my Cricket smartphoneRobert Ruiz <timurborte at yahoo.com> wrote:Unto the grand populas of Hellsgate, I do send greatings.

We are in need of a few volunteers for gate. This is what the schedule looks like so far. If you can and are willing to help please let me know when.

Gate schedule
Casher 8:00 - 10:00 Timur

Casher 10:00 - 12:00 Stephanie

Clerk 8:00 - 9:00 Cataldo
Clerk 9:00 - 11:00
Clerk 11:00 - 12:00

In service....
Timur

“If you want to know the measure of a man look at the shoes he wears“

  Aristotle Onassis