[Hellsgate] Guild Meetings

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Sun May 19 17:36:25 PDT 2013

One day perhaps i will get to go.   :(

YIS,
Stephan

________________________________
 From: Erwin Simmons <ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM>
To: Stronghold of Hellsgate <hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Hellsgate] Guild Meetings

Unto the excellent Master Timur Borte and his gracious Lady Mistress Melesinda de Barcelona, does Lord Eric Bentbow send greetings and wassail.

It is with great regret that I must once again miss the meetings of the wondrous Hellsgate guilds of cooking and fine leatherwork. I have projects in both arts that I wish to approach, and also to finish.
However as you know Lady Alexandra has been barely mobile of late and requires care. Since situations in our lives leaves us with a grand estate of 400 acres but no servants, it naturally falls to me, her devoted Lord to care for her needs and try to ensure she does not further injure herself before getting to see the Leech on June this 3rd. With luck and the grace of god I shall be able to make a brief sojourn on Thursday next to see many of you.
I am saddened that I will miss the wonderful company and learning that shall occur this day.
Hope that all is well and good.

Your Humble Servant
Lord Eric Bentbow