[Hellsgate] Social

starryeyes1821 starryeyes1821 at aol.com
Wed May 22 16:35:54 PDT 2013

Yes gate class is tomorrow night. So as a reminder if anyone has volunteered to either be a cashier or clerk for Crucible you must be present or have taken a gate class in the last 2 years. Taking the class qualifies you to work any gate at an event within the kingdom. Mistress Gwenneth will be giving the class and should have about a dozen handouts.

Asta

Sent from my Cricket smartphoneErwin Simmons <ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM> wrote:Is it my understanding that Gate Class is tomorrow night?

Lord Eric