[Hellsgate] Fighter Practice

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Fri May 10 06:29:07 PDT 2013

Lady Fireheart,  So sorry to hear about the storm problems. It rained
very heavy here. Glad that you and your Mom are safe and sound.  Stay
safe this weekend. If you need anything please do not hesitate to ask.
Most of us will be in Bryn Gwlad this weekend for Queen's Champion.
Crossing our fingers that the weather will blow through and it will be a
good event. Especially since this is the last time we will see Castleton.
Again, happy that you and your lady mother are safe and sound.  We will
hopefully see you Wednesday for A&S, or Thursday for the mini-tourney.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow