[Hellsgate] Who's going

Carla Weaver-Thibeault sunandshadow at live.com
Mon May 13 13:27:40 PDT 2013

My family plans on attending. The only thing in the air is whether my Lord will be able to attend as well, it all up to uncle Sam.
Lady Caitlyn MacBain
Carla Weaver-Thibeault

Erwin Simmons <ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM> wrote:

 Unto the gentles of Hellsgate, does Lord Eric Bentbow send greetings.
 Queen's Champion was an amazing event. Wish more of you could have made
 it out. Friday night we battled the elements with a rain storm that can
 best be described as a deluge.  Luckily it did not start until our camp
 was well set-up. We did have to move our kitchen and social area when
 the ground turned to 3 inches of mud and muck. Saturday morning found us
 dry and warm with perfect weather. The Rapier Tourney was fantastic, at
 lunch we were treated to jousting. Beautiful horses and kit, great fun
 to watch. Milord Cataldo won the Queen's Choice A&S prize for his
 forge/iron work. Vivat! Cataldo. Mistress Melisinda once again amazed
 and treated with her foods. Which we as lowly creatures got to sample
 some before and after the luncheon.
 A bittersweet ending, leaving Castleton for the very last time. It is
 such a wonderful, peaceful site it is a shame to lose it.

 On to new things. Who from Hellsgate is going to Steppes Warlord? We
 have just two weeks before the event.  Keep in mind this is our maximum
 participation camping event, so please speak up and be counted, so plans
 for camp size and food can be made.

 In Service
 Lord Eric Bentbow
 Seneschal  Hellsgate