[Hellsgate] Just a Reminder

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Tue May 14 19:23:47 PDT 2013

I should be in attendance for both

YIS,
Stephan

________________________________
 From: Erwin Simmons <ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM>
To: Stronghold of Hellsgate <hellsgate at lists.ansteorra.org>
Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: [Hellsgate] Just a Reminder

To the gentles, Lords, Ladies and Peers of Hellsgate does Lord Eric Bentbow send greetings and hope that all is well with each of you.
Please remember that tomorrow evening at 8 pm is our A&S night, held at the Killeen Community Center.  I shall be teaching a class on Medieval Table Manners. I would ask that those who plan to attend let me know so I may get an idea for handouts.
Also Thursday is our second Mini-Tourney and also our garb night. I would like to see as much participation as possible. Once again the tourney will be at the amphitheater. Let's have fun and swing some sticks!
If there are any who have questions about either, please contact myself. Lady Johanna for A&S or Lord Valentine for the Mini-Tourney.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal  Hellsgate