[Hellsgate] A&S night

twobucksanchange twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Thu May 16 11:23:26 PDT 2013

Very well taught class my lord! Very interesting rules from the period that we love. Thank you Cataldo for the courage to say what most of us were thinking. Mistress Mel your extra knowledge on feasts. And most importantly welcome Lord Wolfram and I apologize for the inquisition last night.

YIS
Havaar EricssonErwin Simmons <ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM> wrote:Lady Fireheart, the Mini-Tourney starts around 7pm at the amphitheater
at Carl Levins Park. Also it's garb night

Lord Eric