[Hellsgate] Kings X

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Fri May 31 07:22:47 PDT 2013

We can offer more resources for this at open shop night where we have the library available.  Please pass the word along that the new folks are welcome.  903 Brook Meadow Cove in Georgetown, Mondays from 7-10 PM.

Sounds like we missed a fun evening last night, but we were swamped with preparations for Belle's high school graduation.  I hope to actually make it back out to Thursday practice next week.

Maelgwyn & Wyllow

Can anyone bring some books on different time periods Natasha(one of the star trek ladies) was asking about good books to read for picking a persona and learning more about the time periods Havaar Ericsson