[Hellsgate] Populace Meeting

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Mon Nov 4 06:00:00 PST 2013

Greetings unto the populace of Hellsgate. I am sending out a reminder
that this Wednesday is our Populace meeting. Yes, it that time again
already...lol
There are a  number of decisions to be made at this meeting.  Most
importantly above the other items is the populace decision for the
Commander's Crucible Event.
The Autocrats of each bid will give a short talk on the things involved
in their bid and explain why theirs is the best choice.
The vote will be a written anonymous action with the votes from each
populace member present counted at the meeting.
So if you have a thought or opinion about our event in March, then show
up. Listen to what each Autocrat has to say about their perspective bid
and vote.
Other things to be discussed are possible participation in the Killeen
Christmas Parade. Sending care packages to our deployed members.  Our
Quarterly luncheon.
I hope this gets out to everyone. I have been having some real trouble
with my email. So I would greatly appreciate it if someone seeing this
would let me know. That way I know my messages are being seen, since I
no longer receive my own messages to the list.

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal     Hellsgate