[Hellsgate] BAM Encampment

Alianorra MacKkye alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 5 21:12:52 PST 2013

Greetings to the Barony and Stronghold,

If those good gentles intending to camp with BAM would contact me with their tent information I would greatly appreciate it.

Yes I am intending to take mundane tents and or ground covers for those who have them available to send with me, however if you are unable to send either with me I will make arrangements to cover your space if you are in need of it.

I currently am trying to update the camping list and would greatly appreciate a confirmation from those intending to come to BAM and camp with the Barony.

There are 4 places open on the Food plan for Master Caelin's food . It is $4.00 per person for breakfasts and $6.00 per person for Dinners or $20.00 for the entire war.

I am available for questions by email or at PIP and Hellsgate Social.

In Service,

Lady Alianorra MacKkye