[Hellsgate] Populace Tonight

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Wed Nov 6 11:42:00 PST 2013

One more reminder about populace tonight. We will be at the Killeen
Community Center at 8pm as usual. Please take the time to come out and
take part in the business end of making the fun happen. The vote this
evening for Commanders Crucible in March is critical as to how we shall
proceed for this event. We usually have 30 plus at social and fighter
practice, I would love to see that many face this evening. So please
come out and show your support and that you care about how things are
decided in our stronghold. Voting will be done with ballots and
anonymously and counted at the meeting.
Other things that will be discussed are Care Packages for our members
that are deployed. Possible participation in the Killeen Christmas
parade.  Also our Quarterly Luncheon.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal     Hellsgate