[Hellsgate] Leather Workers Guild #484- Barony of BrynGwlad: Meeting next Thursday!

sdirocco sdirocco at suddenlink.net
Thu Nov 14 20:57:46 PST 2013

Leather Workers Guild will be meeting next Thursday, November 21st!

Yes, it is the Eve before BAM.  We are edgy like that.

The meeting will be from 7-10, at our home in Hutto.

We will be working on the pouches we started, and general merriment is
likely to ensue.

If you would like to bring a libation or snack to share, please feel free to
do so.

Our home has been cat free for about a year, but due to the season you may
want your antihistamines.

I can have tea or hot chocolate available for those who want it.  Aside from
that, this meeting is BYO(x)
Children are welcome, however, the lower level of our home is small and they
may need to be entertained.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Renée (unofficial deputy)

205 Lakemont Dr.