[Hellsgate] December Populace

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Thu Nov 21 08:43:45 PST 2013

Greetings and Wassail unto the Populace of Hellsgate. Good people, it
has been brought to my attention that the Killeen Community will be
available to our group for one more month. This is for both our Populace
meeting and our A&S class.
In that I have already reserved the IHOP for the December meeting, and
that I am currently housebound; I would like to see what the populace
has to say/think about this situation.
Should we do the meeting as usual at the Community Center, or go ahead
with the IHOP.
If we decide to stay with the Community Center for our meeting then I
will reschedule the IHOP date to January.
So come on folks, let's make this email list work and get out the vote.
I hope that i will see a vote or opinion from each and everyone of you.
Yours In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal    Hellsgate