[Hellsgate] Open Shop night 11/25 from 7-10 PM

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 24 20:03:00 PST 2013

This Monday we will host Open Shop night from
7-10 PM at our house in Copperas Cove.  Maelgwyn will demonstrate leather hardening techniques for armour using a glue solution and low-temperature baking while Willoc
will be demonstrating the care and treatment of cast iron cookware.  Both of these activities require use of the oven, so we'll see who gets ready to start first.  :)

There will be food for those who arrive hungry.  Feel free to bring whatever projects you want to
work on.  Armour plans, cop dishing,
metal
cutting and leather shaping are also on the menu as usual.  We hope to see you
there!

We
 are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is
cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have
questions or need directions.

Maelgwyn and Wyllow