[Hellsgate] Thanksgiving Practice?

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Sat Nov 9 03:54:56 PST 2013

Greetings,

I awoke early this morning and while checking links and such it donned on
me that during populace we did not discuss the practice that falls on
Thanksgiving. Knowing the group I am rather sure that we will cancel it,
but I do not wish to make such a grand assumption for all.

So without calling for a special meeting just for this, could we get a
census from our members here as to whether their plans for this holiday
include a practice and social? So that I know to leave the entry on the web
calendar or remove it.

--
In service to the dream,

Ld. Stephan Wilhelm Steger