[Hellsgate] Off topic - Lock-up fundraiser for Muscular Dystrophy Association

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 9 15:53:45 PST 2013

Dear Friends,

I'm going "behind bars" to help in the fight
against muscle disease. I'm joining other community leaders to help
raise critical funds for MDA, and I need your help to reach my bail!

The Killeen 2013 Lock-Up takes place on 11/13/2013, but I'm trying to raise my bail now.  (Why is it that raising bail
money reminds me of my Centurion brothers?  Probably just a random
association. )  All you have to do is click here to make a
secure,
online donation today. Your support will help families  with muscle
disease, and help guarantee that I get out of the lock-up on time. I
will be sure to add you to my list of contributors.
Please support me in this important goal.  Your tax-deductible donation makes a
difference to the hundreds of kids, adults and their families.

Thanks in advance for your help. Don't hesitate to email me with questions.

Thanks,
Kevin Marshaka
Maelgwyn Dda