[Hellsgate] Open Shop night from 7-10 Monday 11/11 in Copperas Cove

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 10 09:24:39 PST 2013

This Monday we are back to our regularly scheduled Open Shop night from 7-10 PM, but if you need to come over early to work on a project I will be home, so call to make arrangements.  Maelgwyn's new cell number is (254) 404-5891.  Open Shop this week will feature a Viking-era Apron Dress class lead by Asta and Diedre, roast chicken and cabbage,  and whatever projects you bring to work on.  Armour plans, cop dishing, metal
cutting and leather shaping are also on the menu.  We hope to see you
there!

We
 are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is
cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (254) 404-5891 if you have
questions or need directions.

Maelgwyn and Willoc