[Hellsgate] BAM Encampment Info

SCA alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 00:11:08 PST 2013

Greetings Barony & Stronghold

I have the following people on my list. If I'm missing you please contact me with your tent info.

Rowan Marie
Maelgwyn & Willoc
Ysfael & Morgan
Ysabeau & Guest
Alianorra & Cecily
Helene, Rein, & Paladin
Amy
Carla & Smalls
Simone
Almaric, Karla, & Small

The following have notified me regarding the food plan:

Ysabeau & Guest
Cecily
Liam & Guest
Carla & Smalls
Almaric, Karla, & Small
Maelgwyn & Willoc
Helene, Rein, & Small

Of I do not have you listed I have not heard from you regarding tent size or the food plan. If I'm missing you please contact me to be included.

We have an Amazing group going, and I'm sure there are others intending to camp with us. Please contact me privately with your tent info or any questions you may have.

In Service,

Alianorra

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone