[Hellsgate] Fight for the feast plot twist

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Wed Nov 20 06:32:11 PST 2013

As we draw closer I hope you all are looking forward to the fight. Question is how BIG is your appetite? As already posted you know for each list each fight will be a race to 3 kills. But now comes the plot twist handicapper! The first round is going to be a weighted challenge round! Knights / Dons are worth 3 points, Squires/Cadets are worth 2 points, all other fighters are worth 1 point. Win you get 3, 2, or 1 point. Lose subtract your number from theirs.

Examples;
( Don1 and Don2 fight, Don2 loses {3-3=0} Don1 gets 3 points Don2 gets 0 points for fighting an equal level opponent)

 (a Don and a Cadet fight, cadet loses {3-2=1} Don gets 2 points Cadet gets 1 point for fighting a higher level opponent)

(a Don and a  fighter fight, Fighter loses {3-1=2} Don gets 1 point fighter gets 2 points for fighting a significantly higher level opponent)

Losing to an equal or lesser level opponent = 0 points

You get 5 Challenges in the first round- High point score determines pairings in the remaining rounds (there will be point values after round one) This is to encourage lower level fighters to challenge higher level fighters, and to add challenges for each level to up their game! I hope you like it!

https://www.facebook.com/events/464422373665218/

YIS,
Stephan