[Hellsgate] December Populace

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Thu Nov 21 10:18:48 PST 2013

I think the community center is a good idea for another month. We also need to get a quick response from everyone as Maelgwyn has been very graciously working on allowing us to use the Cove Library as an alternate site and to do joint advertisement to garner more outside interest in the group and he deserves a heads up on this as early as possible.  Lastly, as webminister I want you to consider that once we do leave the community center due to its upcoming renovation we need to maintain a recurring location. For one its is posted on the website and facebook where our regular people will know where to find us, new people generally don't keep hitting the website so changing venues on a regular basis would actually detract from its effectiveness. So If you want one location for both populace and A&S, or one for each, I recommend it is a permanent thing until the renovation is done or we find better accommodations.

YIS,
Stephan