[Hellsgate] Artisans Website

Stephan stephan at hellsgatearts.org
Thu Nov 21 10:41:31 PST 2013

Greetings good gentles,

I put this out last night at A&S, and plan to do so again at social, but want to make sure I get it out to those who might miss.
Last year I bought a domain (www.hellsgatearts.org) I got a really good rate and paid for it for 5 years. Having become Webminister for the group and Running the Facebook page, I don't really need the artisans page for the things I was using it for and have though of revamping it for a better purpose. Our own LadyJohanna a while back approached me with an Idea of a Hall of Champions to be added to the main site. In building it an idea was born.

I am going to delete all pages of the current Artisans site except the main page. The site was always suppose to be about A&S and promoting it and our Artisans. So here is your chance. Each Page on the revamped site will be for one individual to showcase themselves and their art. It can be done Gallery Style with a bunch of photos. It can be done article style with a Primary Photo for each entry and supporting article. It can be article only. It is up to the individual. It could be research, projects in progress, or completed works. Size is not an issue if you get so much that it needs a page 2, the so be it.

Your tab for your page will be your SCA name. I would like a picture of you in garb for your page. The rest is up to you, email me pics, and documents as attachments with instructions on how you would like them displayed. I will do my best to meet your expectations.

YIS,
Stephan