[Hellsgate] Ref: December Populace

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Sun Nov 24 11:02:53 PST 2013

Unto the Populace of Hellsgate does Lord Eric send greetings.
Good gentles I have thought about the December Populace.  I appreciate
that we suddenly find ourselves with the availability of the Killeen
Community Center; and that a number of you would not mind using it for
the December meeting.  However, after the last couple days of thought on
the subject. I feel that since it was announced at the November Populace
that we were moving to IHOP that we will do that.
Yes, before anyone says, we have had votes outside of populace on at
least two separate occasions. In both cases it was in direct need for a
decision deadline for either the Barony or Kingdom.  As such that is
fully understandable, however the change of venue for a meeting does not
meet those needs. Only a sudden cancellation in venue would actually
warrant a special vote outside of populace.
I fully understand that financially meeting at IHOP is an inconvenience
for some of our members. I have talked with the manager and as long as
some of us, not all, purchase something we are OK.  It can be something
as simple as a soda or coffee.
Please keep in mind that this is a trial and if we do not have as
productive a meeting at the restaurant as we have been having, or find
that it is not large enough for our needs. we may have to look for yet
another venue.
Therefore the final decision is that we will meet at the IHOP as
announced at the November meeting.

Yours in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal    Hellsgate