[Hellsgate] Populace Meeting

Mike Call mjcall at hot.rr.com
Tue Nov 5 16:20:43 PST 2013

Relating to the issue where you are not receiving emails, I had a similar issue a week or more past.  While trying to determine the issue, I logged into the Bryan Gwlad mailing list page and was informed that my account had been blocked due to too many bounces. I was able to coerrect this by clicking on a link offered, however there was a notice that that option had an expiration date.

My suggestion is that you log into the site and see if you can unblock your account, assuming this is your issue.  If that fails, send an email to the list coordinator and ask her to unblock you.

Michael Call
The National Banks of Central Texas
254.404.6091
www.natlbank.com
National Bank dba The National Banks of Central Texas LEADING THE WAY....  Since 1889 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify The National Banks of Central Texas at 254-865-2211 and delete the original e-mail from your system. Thank you.