[Hellsgate] December Populace

Mike Call mjcall at hot.rr.com
Thu Nov 21 13:42:00 PST 2013

I'm good with community center.

Michael Call
The National Banks of Central Texas
254.404.6091
www.natlbank.com
National Bank dba The National Banks of Central Texas LEADING THE WAY....  Since 1889 CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this e-mail is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any retention, dissemination or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify The National Banks of Central Texas at 254-865-2211 and delete the original e-mail from your system. Thank you.