[Hellsgate] December Populace

Ruiz ruizhorde at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 23 14:51:08 PST 2013

That happens, but what needs to be remembered is populace is the official business meeting where decisions are made. It is often said come be a part of the decision making for the Stronghold...be at populace. Not everyone is on the list and some get messages several days after they are posted and some just don't check email that often. It would not be fair to make a switch and someone be sitting at IHOP Wednesday night. What is decided at a business meeting must be stuck with until the next populace.