[Hellsgate] Leather Workers Guild #484- Barony of Bryn Gwlad: Meeting Next Thursday!

sdirocco sdirocco at suddenlink.net
Thu Oct 10 15:38:43 PDT 2013

Bonjour Barony & Stronghold,

Leather Workers Guild will be meeting next Thursday, October 17th !

The meeting will be from 7-10, at our home in Hutto.

We will be working on the pouches we started, patterning some pouches for
the few who do not have them, as well as discussing a possible display at
the Blanton Demo.

Our home has been cat free for about a year, but due to the season & local
flora, you may want your antihistamines. I can have tea available for those
who want it.

Aside from that, this meeting is BYO(x)

Children are welcome, however, the lower level of our home is small and they
may need to be entertained.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Renée

205 Lakemont Dr.