[Hellsgate] This weekend

Dave Goldie missinglink at phulesgold.com
Tue Oct 15 14:50:21 PDT 2013

I had a great time this weekend and would like to echo all the comments that
have been said so far.  I would like to extend special thanks to Jessica,
Bryan, Chris, and Ashton for their assistance when help was needed setting
up pavilions.  Though Jessica and Bryan were at their first event and Chris
and Ashton are in their teenage years (when getting some to volunteer is
like pulling teeth), they pitched in when asked with a smile and not a
single gripe.  Service like that is what makes our group great.

Everyone seemed to be having a great time and I did as well.  In addition to
the activities list, Mistress Melisandre and Joscelyn were serving feast.
Last, but not least, Lord Ioannes, a founding member of our group, won the
Baronial Championship for chivalric.  All in all a great weekend for
Hellsgate and the Barony of Bryn Gwlad.

In Service,

Coenred

PS I will have my computer and hot spot at A&S this week in case anyone
needs assistance with heraldry (hint hint LADY Allesandra).  I will set up
where I will not interfere with the class going on.