[Hellsgate] Fwd: Baronial Candidate Polling Information

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Mon Oct 21 09:25:23 PDT 2013

Unto the populace of Hellsgate please pay heed to the words of Baroness
Emeline Neville, Southern Regional Seneschal

In Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal    Hellsgate

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Baronial Candidate Polling Information
Date: 	Mon, 21 Oct 2013 11:19:44 -0500
From: 	Southern Seneschal <southern at seneschal.ansteorra.org>
To: 	BG.Seneschal at gmail.com, esimmons001 at hot.rr.com

Seneschals please post to your group's email list.
**
**
*Baronial Candidate Polling Information *

**

Greetings to the Populaces of the Barony of Bryn Gwlad & the Stronghold
of Hellsgate,

I, Baroness Emeline Neville, Southern Region Seneschal, will be
conducting on behalf of Their Stellar Majesties, Aaron & Nicollet, a
polling of Their subjects in regards to your preferences of the three
candidate couples that have put forth their names to stand as the next
Baron & Baroness of Bryn Gwlad and Lord & Lady of Hellsgate.

The first polling will take place this evening at the Bryn Gwlad
Baronial Business Meeting, Monday, October 21st at the Terrazas Branch
Austin Public Library, 1105 E Cesar Chavez St Austin, TX at 7pm (see
Bryn Gwlad website for directions).

The second polling will take place on Thursday, October 24th at
Hellsgate’s Social in the Park at 400 Millers Crossing, Harker Heights,
TX at 7pm (see Hellsgate website for directions).

Attached is a copy of the ballot, if your email list allows for
attachments.  Please familiarize yourself with the ballot and contact me
via email at southern at seneschal.ansteorra.org
<mailto:southern at seneschal.ansteorra.org> if you have any questions.  If
you are unable to attend the polling, you may print a copy of this
ballot and *MAIL* it to Their Majesties for it to be considered with the
other polling ballots.  All ballots that are mailed MUST be postmarked
no later than November 8, 2013.  The Crown's mailing addresses can be
found in the _*November*_ Black Star or you may email me and I will
provide it to you.  No proxy ballots will be accepted at the Pollings
themselves.

Their Majesties also encourage the populace of Bryn Gwlad and Hellsgate
to send emails or letters to let your opinions be known to Them.  They
wish to make the most informed and best choice for Their Barony and
Stronghold. Their Majesties do ask that all emails and letters be
'post-marked' no later November 8, 2013 to allow time for Them to give
due consideration.

All three candidate couples are wonderful choices for the next Baron &
Baroness of Bryn Gwlad; it will not be an easy decision for Their
Majesties to make.  I look forward to being a part of the polling
process to assist Their Majesties make this very difficult selection.

In Service to Crown and Kingdom,

Baroness Emeline Neville
Southern Region Seneschal