[Hellsgate] Open Shop 10/28 in Copperas Cove, 7-10 PM

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 27 20:32:06 PDT 2013

This Monday we are back to our regularly scheduled Open Shop night, featuring barley porridge, a welding demo, and a chemise-making class.  Chemise makers should bring 3-4 yards of lightweight fabric or just 2 yards for a chemise-like shirt.  Armour plans, cop dishing, metal cutting and leather shaping are also on the menu.  We hope to see you there!

We
 are at 513 Margaret Lee Street in Copperas Cove.  Our house is
cat-inhabited and kid-friendly.  Call (512) 635-9117 if you have
questions or need directions.

Maelgwyn and Willoc