[Hellsgate] Great Expectations

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Thu Oct 3 22:08:18 PDT 2013

Tonight we had ten people who signed new model releases for us to post
their pictures. All ten have been posted to facebook and have been added to
the website to include links to the Kingdom order of precedence if they had
one. For those who I do not yet have releases from and whom want to have
theirs done contact me to arrange a date, or come to the first Thursday
Garb night at social.

--
In service to the dream,

Ld. Stephan Wilhelm Steger