[Hellsgate] explanations

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Mon Oct 7 10:28:52 PDT 2013

Ok just to clarify with the decision process. The initial purpose is to
get populace members used to putting bids together and familiarize them
with the process of organizing and planning of event within the guidance
of the group and any possible input from other sources. As is possible
in the case of us doing a Baronial or Kingdom event.
The bid goes to the Finance Committee for decision. If no clear decision
is made, then it goes to the Officers, if the Officers cannot decide
clearly then the Populace.
The Seneschal's vote is only in case of a tie, at any particular level.
If a Finance Committee member is also presenting a bid then that member
must recuse themselves from the committee vote.

Eric