[Hellsgate] Midrealm Baron searching for Lady

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Tue Oct 8 10:26:35 PDT 2013

Greetings to all gentles of Hellsgate. I just received this from the
Seneschals Email. If any one has info please contact me so I may pass on
the information.

M’lord Eric Bentbow, Greetings,

We are trying to track down a lady, formerly from Our Barony of
Shattered Crystal, whom We have been told may be residing in your
stronghold. Her Sca name is Madolina; her mundane name is Dani Sowers.
The information We have (which may be dated) is that she is in military
housing on Fort Hood. We do not know if she is active right now, but We
have long delayed Baronial business with the good lady. If you are able
to confirm that she is in your stronghold, We will attempt to get to
either your group or the Barony of Bryn Gwlad to drop off something that
needs to get to her. We will be traveling to Louisiana shortly for
mundane business and can try swinging out your direction if Our schedule
allows it.

In Service to the Society,

Maximilian von Fallingbostel

Baron of Shattered Crystal, by the Grace of

Their Majesties Cellach and Vukasin of the Middle Kingdom