[Hellsgate] Rapier Changes

SCA alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 9 13:35:16 PDT 2013

Unto the Stronghold of Hellsgate do I Lady Alianorra MacKkye present myself as your interim Rapier Marshal. Having spoken with Honorable Lady Marie this day to confirm this plan, as previously arranged,  with her approval.

We are set to be able to have Rapier Practice at Social this week and if those interested in authorization will bring all their gear we can do a walk through for your authorizing at the event Saturday morning.

Per HL Marie there will be marshals ready to authorize those Hellsgate individuals in need prior to the Tourney on Saturday at the event.

This means all those wanting to fight can, both at practice and hopefully at Baronial.

In Service do I remain,

Lady Alianorra MacKkye
Deputy MOAS Hellsgate
And
Interim Rapier Marshal

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone