[Hellsgate] Bardic

twobucksanchange twobucksanchange at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 15 08:17:19 PDT 2013

I have for a long time thought about writing a piece about my time in the sca going by each crown as my setup for a verse. Willing to work with whomever as well.

Havaar EricssonSoldierGrrrl <soldier.grrrl at gmail.com> wrote:Oh, what a wonderful idea!  I would love to see that come to fruition and
would love to participate as time allows.

Do we have any aspiring poets or songwriters in the Stronghold who might be
willing to collaborate on a history piece?

Helene

On Tue, Oct 15, 2013 at 9:04 AM, Stephan <stephan at hellsgatearts.org> wrote:

> Traci Beck contacted the page this morning about Bardic. Based on the fire
> lit
> gathering at Baronial on Friday last and some previous knowledge of a
> few I told her there would be some interest. She will be in attendance
> for A&S night and would like to start a monthly Bardic Circle for
> the Stronghold!
>
> YIS,
> Stephan

"Whatever their fond sentiments for men and women in uniform, for most
Americans the war remains an abstraction – a distant and unpleasant series
of news items that do not affect them personally."- Robert Gates, Secretary
of Defense.