[Hellsgate] PiP options for tonight

Bryn Gwlad Seneschal bgseneschal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 09:57:29 PDT 2013

Because I'm receiving queries privately:

A decision to move PiP tonight will be made at 3p.m. today. Currently there
is a 60-70% chance of rain forecast for the PiP timeframe.

We looked at libraries but they would kick us out at 8:45 and we did not
feel that would be enough time to give all of the candidates a chance to
speak and answer questions.
We have a reservation for a room at http://www.opaldivines.com/
penn-field/index.html

They have asked that everyone attending buy a drink to compensate them for
the use of the room. On the upside, it is pint night!

As always, use your best judgement to determine if it is safe for you to
drive and be aware of low water crossings.

THE FINAL DECISION HAS NOT BEEN MADE! STAY TUNED FOR A FINAL UPDATE AT 3
P.M.

Thank you,
Ysabeau
Seneschal, Barony of Bryn Gwlad