[Hellsgate] PiP options for tonight

Bryn Gwlad Seneschal bgseneschal at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 12:58:02 PDT 2013

After discussing it with Her Excellency, we have decided that we should err
on the side of caution. PiP will be held at Opal Devine's Penn Field.

http://www.opaldivines.com/penn-field/index.html

We have been asked that each person buy a drink to help pay for the room.
It can be coffee, soda, or alcoholic. On the bright side, it is pint night!
:-)

Please come out to meet the candidates for Baron and Baroness. This is your
chance to ask those pressing questions and to find out if they are up on
the public speaking skills. :-)

As always, you are the best judge of the weather in your area. Please avoid
flooded low water crossings and drive proportionate to the road conditions.
We want you around!

See you tonight!
Ysabeau
Seneschal, Barony of Bryn Gwlad