[Hellsgate] This week in Hellsgate

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Tue Oct 15 13:20:35 PDT 2013

Greetings to one and all.  First of all I want to say what a weekend it
was at the Fall Baronial. Thank you one and all for attending. It was a
hot, but amazing event. Everywhere I looked there were Hellsgaters
involved in everything. Well done and Huzzah.  There were some of you
that could not make it, and that happens. Hopefully next time.
Congratulations go out to our newest Lady. Lady Allesandra - Vivat!!
Lord Valentine fought in the Baronial Chapionship tourney Sunday morning.
Mistress Melesinda de Barcelona, Master Timur Borte, HL Willoc  and
Josseline competed in the Iron Artisan competition and constructed an
amazing pouch for Maid Marian.
Lord Stephan and Lord Jean fought in the Rapier Melees.  HL Maelgwyn,
Lord Coenred, Lord Valentine and Balthasar fought in the Chivalric
Melee.  Myself and Lord Coenred shot in the Archery shoot.
Jessica, Evelyn and Daniel git to try some archery.  Some served feast,
but as I did not eat feast I am not sure who served.
Thank you all for making a great weekend, the company of Hellsgaters is
always fun.
To get on with other matters please do not forget that tomorrow evening
is A&S Night at the Killeen Community Center - Master Timur will be
teaching a class on tunic and basic garb patterning.
Thursday evening is meet the Candidates night at Carl Levin Park so come
prepared to meet those who may be your new Baron and Baroness, bring
questions for them if you have any. Let's make a good showing, with
intelligent questions and show that our numbers are strong and supportive.

Yours  in Service
Lord Eric Bentbow
Seneschal     Hellsgate