[Hellsgate] BAM Encampment INFO (Long Message)

Alianorra MacKkye alianorra.mackkye at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 28 16:01:04 PDT 2013

Greetings to the Barony of Bryn Gwlad and Her Stronghold of Hellsgate.

I am Lady Alianorra MacKkye your 'Camp Mom' for BAM. I have spoken to many of you in person at either PIP or Hellsgate Social regarding all of the information for the encampment however here is a great deal of it along with More info again.

Bryn Gwlad intends to have a Baronial Encampment for BAM. If you have never been to BAM here is your chance to come visit and enjoy some of the best fighting at one of the largest events in the Kingdom that comes complete with it's own Castle to play in.

BAM rules prevent land grab in the manner we do for Gulfwar, which means to save someones spot a tent or ground cover must be in place for your party. That being said, I will gladly take your mundane tent or period ground cloth with me to save your space when I leave town Thursday morning. I will be at PIP the week of the event and the week prior to, to collect tents and ground covers. These will arive with me but must go home with their owners at the end of the event.

Bryn Gwlad has secured electricity for the event. If you have a medical need for this electricity please contact me privately to discuss it. This will allow me to place your encampment close enough to suit your need. Outside of medical needs the electricity will be used within the encampment to maintain the kitchen and general group needs.

Bryn Gwlad is honored to have Master Cailen an Andrede offer us a meal plan. The menu is listed below and is $20 per person with a max of 20 people. If you are interested in Master Cailen's meal plan please contact me privately for a spot. There are currently only 10 adult spots left. For those who have smalls he has graciously agreed to allow $10 for each small for the plan.

Due to the cost of the electricity and communal kitchen needs I will be asking each person to donate $3 to offset the cost of these items. This includes an ongoing coffee supply and hot water for tea and or hot chocolate. Please find me either prior to or at the event.

If there are ANY questions regarding the Baronial Encampment Please feel free to contact me at any time. I am intending to be at PIP throughout the month of November Prior to the Event, save for the Zombie Tourney night, and will be available at Hellsgate Social as well.

In Service,

Lady Alianorra MacKkye

Master Cailen's Menu:

Breakfast Friday, Saturday and Sunday
  Scrambled Eggs
  Bacon
  Oatmeal
  Coffee (from Alianorra)
  Juice / Milk

Lunch is NOT provided

Supper Friday
  Gourmet Mac and Cheese with Ham
  A vegetable (probably broccoli)
  Homemade bread
  Tomato Basil Soup

Supper Saturday
  Do it yourself fajitas
      Chicken and beef, [onions, various peppers, garlic, tomatoes], refried beans, flour and corn tortillas.
      Chili if my new recipe works, possibly carrot soup if not.
      Tea