[Hellsgate] Midrealm Baron searching for Lady

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Tue Oct 8 22:13:56 PDT 2013

It is my understanding that there is a publication policy of the SCA
that does not allow publication of anything but an SCA name, office,
and official e-mail address (that is, along the lines of
seneschal at barony_of_the_bottoms.ansteorra.org) without permission.

*That does not apply to private persons*, and I have my doubts about
whether it might apply to this list.  But regardless of that,
following the policy is almost certain to avoid offense, protect
privacy, protect people from most possibilities of stalking or similar
danger, and otherwise avoid problems.  Unless some information is
public elsewhere -- I don't know when the Army publically publishes
info on who is where (they certainly say where Gen. Odierno is
stationed!).

That is, I'd like to suggest that it's better to follow such a policy
anywhere in general.

Danyll Lincoln
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com