[Hellsgate] Midrealm Baron searching for Lady

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Wed Oct 9 10:49:03 PDT 2013

I understand, but I simply copied and pasted the message from the Baron
as it came to me. Besides, realistically how else would we have located
her, and we did, through military channels which would not have ever
happened with just the SCA name.

Eric