[Hellsgate] Letters for a Friend

Martha Gilbert mgilbert63666 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 15:07:26 PDT 2013

Good people of Hellsgate,

A good friend of ours is in need of our help.

Miss Tiffany Salling requests that any who feel close and able to write a
character reference letter to present to the judge as evidence during a
hearing for custody of her son. I'm not sure if all of you knew her well,
but for those of you who feel you can do this, please send them to:

tiffany.a.salling at gmail.com OR
8193 Dallas Place, JBLM, WA 98433
If you don't know quite where to start, here is the situation:
This is a divorce case, in which her husband is wrongfully trying to claim
that she is not fit to be the primary parent of their 4-year old son Gabe.
To put it lightly, Sean is a very bad person. So, in this letter you should
be able to praise Tiffany in one paragraph, and paint Sean's character in
the other, as truthfully as you can remember.

These letters don't need to be long, just one whole page will suffice.
There are online resources to help you with your format and style. I will
be working on mine as well, and she needs them as quick as you can deliver
them.

My apologies that this isn't official SCA-related business.
Fare thee all well.
~ Martha Gilbert