[Hellsgate] Update

Web Minister webminister at hellsgate.ansteorra.org
Thu Sep 5 00:21:03 PDT 2013

First I want to thank those that brought to my attention there was not a
direct link from the website to the facebook page. This has now been
corrected and a link is on every page on the site.

Second, The Tiny Tourney for November is now on both the Site calendar and
has a facebook event listed for it.

Third if you are on facebook and do not currently get invites from the
page, look me up as Stephen D. Steger and send me a friend request and I
will get you on the list. Otherwise if you are a friend of one of the
stronghold members ask them to add you to the Hellsgate Arts group as I use
the friends list, and group list to populate the invites.

--
In service to the dream,

Ld. Stephan Wilhelm Steger
Web Minister