[Hellsgate] Back by Popular Demand...Open Shop night in Copperas Cove 7-10 PM Monday

K. Marsh maelgwyndda at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 16:20:52 PDT 2013

We still have many boxes to unpack, but we have uncovered enough reference books and tools to begin hosting Open Shop night at our new home in Copperas Cove.  We are at 513 Margaret Lee Street.  Our first session will be tomorrow night 9/9/2013 from 7-10 PM.  I regret that this first session conflicts with the BG Populace meting but there are some folks with "International travel plans" who really can't wait another week.  In the future we plan to host Open Shop on every Monday EXCEPT the 2nd Monday of the month to avoid this conflict.

Meanwhile, this week we will be researching personna backgrounds, developing armour plans, patterning parts for a 15th cent. breast-and-back plate, and maybe even working out patterns for a Carlisle Collar.  The infamous  Barley Porridge will be available so if you come hungry we'll feed you and if you feel like bringing something to share that would be great too.

Call us at (512) 635-9117 if you need directions.  The house is cat-inhabited and child friendly.

Maelgwyn and Wyllow