[Hellsgate] Times they are a changing...

Erwin Simmons ESIMMONS001 at HOT.RR.COM
Wed Sep 11 17:56:06 PDT 2013

Cataldo,
It is indeed a sad thing to hear of your coming situation. I do hope
that all is resolved without much fuss or trouble. We look forward to
seeing you out at social etc. Even if you find that you cannot fight
heavy anymore there is still so much more that can be done. Which of
course I know you are fully aware of.  Don't be a stranger as things
progress.

Eric